Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #14

I was not too impressed with Technorati. I had a hard time figuring it out. When I searched for "school library learning 2.0" I yielded 0 results. I searched for this under blogs, posts, and blog directory and found nothing. I then clicked on "tags" and was not able to search for it in this section. The only thing that showed up was popular tags used in the last month.

Tagging information is very valuable and seems to be a way to put all of the good blogs and other web sites in one place. I think it would be wise to stick with one tool rather than trying to use a multitude of them. I think so far del.icio.us is one of my favorites. I'll probably stick with that one!


One final note--I tried to explore the Technorati widgets but they were not available at the time. It seemed as if they were doing maintenance or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment