Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing #10


I played around with Fake Magazine Cover and put my photo on a couple of magazines. I actually put my photo on the cover of Bad Housekeeping but the lettering went right across my eye and I couldn't figure out how to move my photo to fix this. This tool could be used in the library or classroom by placing teacher or student photos on school-related magazines. Student magazine covers could be posted around the room or library. Students are self-centered and would love to see themselves on the cover of a magazine or as the subject of a portrait. This was a fun tool to use.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute magazine cover. I would buy it. Who could pass up fun in the classroom? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you should have gone with "100 Most Beautiful People"

    ReplyDelete