Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thing #3

Setting up a blog was something that I've actually done before. The whole process is a little overwhelming because I don't find the actual site user-friendly. Maybe it's just me, but I need buttons that are obvious in order to change, add, delete things I've added. I suppose it just takes some playing around and exploring to get comfortable with it.

I did have a hard time putting my Avatar on my blog. I played around and ended up somehow getting it on there. Not sure I did it the right way, but it's there! I've not visited anyone else's blog and need to attach some links to other blogspots in order to easily visit other places.

I hope that I actually keep up with this blog since I've not kept up with my original blog about my family. The chances of this happening are pretty slim, though!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great! Blogger appears to have done a major overhaul of their site - I need to set up a new blog so I'll to experience the "fun" first hand!

    ReplyDelete