Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing #6

My Boys

I really liked playing around with Mosaic Maker. The only thing that was a little time-consuming was that I had to upload the pictures to Facebook first and then take them from there. It didn't take too terribly long, though. I'm not sure if the option is available, but I would have liked to shuffle the pictures up. Black and white and color would have been cool, too. I'll have to play around.

I think this tool could be used in the library to showcase some photos from the library. It's a neat way of viewing a set of photos in one interesting visual. With permission, student photos could be used to decorate the walls of the library.

I plan on trying to make a trading card when I get a chance. That ought to be interesting!

1 comment: