Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing #7

I played around with Google Calendar and filled in events for the next week. I liked how I received an email reminding me that I needed to drive to the Frio River on Friday, June 18th. Good thing I didn't forget to do that! I think this tool would be great for keeping track of meetings and when assignments are due because it does give alerts as reminders. Students in school could use this program and receive alerts on their cell phones. The other tool that I explored was Google Scholar. I was not aware that this tool existed and will certainly use it in the future when trying to find sources for papers that I have to write. Students would also be able to use this web tool for research in the library, classroom, or at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment