Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #15

Out of this entire "thing," the part that I liked the most was the video. The messages that the students gave were very true and eye-opening. I think it is definately a great video to show teachers who are hesitant to get with the times. In fact, I am going to bookmark it so that I can share it when I become a librarian.

As far as the articles, the information that I found the most interesting and applicable was when Rick Anderson said, "No profession can survive if it throws its core principles and values overboard in response to every shift in the zeitgeist. However, it can be equally disastrous when a profession fails to acknowledge and adapt to radical, fundamental change in the marketplace it serves." I think this is very true for successful programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment