Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #17

I had never heard of Rollyo before this activity. When I first saw the name on some other people's blogs, I thought maybe it was a game of some sort. I kind of got excited thinking that maybe we could actually play a game on Facebook for one of our things. No such luck!

I created a specialized search for shopping. I know this is not educated related, but the search I did was for backpacks and backpacks are for school, right? I can see the benefits of a search like this, but think it would be more beneficial to someone who truly only visits certain web sites. I tend to just browse. As far as the school related part of this "thing," Rollyo could be used on student computers so that only certain sites could be accessed by students. This would make searching the web much safer for our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment