Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #21


Yay! I finally got it to work!
Photostory was by far my favorite "thing" in this whole project! I have seen photostories and love watching them, but never knew how to make one. The last Photostory that I saw was created by my son's awesome first grade teacher as an end of the year gift. While watching it I cried and cried because it was so good. I had a lot of fun creating my photostory for this "thing". The only difficulty that I found was trying to find some free royalty-free music to download. There's something about watching pictures slide by with music that gets me all emotional! I am glad that I now know how to create a photostory.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed creating your PhotoStory! It is such a fun tool, and kids love trying it out and playing with the different effects and transitions you can use. I am sorry you are having such a tough time uploading yours! Here are a few things to try:
    1. Make sure you have completely saved your PhotoStory as a wmv file. You will know you have done this because the PhotoStory program will ask you if you want to view your project.
    2. Make sure you choose the wmv version, and not the wp3 version.
    3. Be patient. I just tried to upload another video to my Blogger blog, and it takes some time. Have patience! This seems to be a bit tricky at times.

    ReplyDelete