Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thing #23 ---- FINALLY!

I would have to say that this experience was worthwhile. I wished that I weren't taking two other courses at the same time because I really could have explored more. My explorations were limited due to lack of time to commit. My favorite "things" were Photostory and Open Office. I think these two were very beneficial to my needs. Although I had technical difficulties with Photostory, I still enjoyed the process and results. I plan on trying to download Open Office onto my computer at work if I can get access to do so.

I think that some of the tools that I learned about during this process were things that I would have never known about if I hadn't taken this course. I am glad to have had them introduced to me. I might participate in another one of these if I don't have a time limit attached to it. I need to work at my own pace when time permits rather than with time restrictions.

If I could sum up this project in one word, it would be INFORMATIVE. The information that I gained from participating will undoubtedly help me in my teaching career and my career as a librarian in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I know you had to complete these "things" in a short amount of time, with alot of other stuff happening, and that makes it tough to enjoy! But the good news is this blog is here for you to refer to over and over again. Come back and reread your posts to remember the tools you want to explore more, and especially those you hope to use with your students. Congrats and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels good when we reach the end of a process and find value in what we have learned.

    ReplyDelete