Avery

Lilypie

Rhett

Lilypie

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #20


TeacherTube and YouTube can be very beneficial tools to use in the classroom when just the right content is found. I watched a couple of videos on YouTube about the library. One of them entitled The FUNdamentals of Book Care in 5 Easy Lessons was a humorous video that showed the right and wrong way of handling books and materials in the library. After navigating around YouTube, I searched on TeacherTube. I did a search on reading since that is the subject area that I teach. I found a video, Gotta Keep Reading, that is an educational take on a Black Eyed Peas song. It was the video that I chose to embed on my blog. The only problems I have with TeacherTube and YouTube is when the video stops in the middle to buffer. I'm sure if one has a super fast computer then this is not a problem, but it was on mine. I've had this same type of issue using United Streaming at school once or twice before as well.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where to post this so I am just putting it here. I really like the layout and gadgets in your blog. I should have sat by you and followed along! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete